interopiO™ administrators are the first to create users, setting their usernames and passwords, as well as other information (see Authentication Management). After this initial setup, the users may want to change their own information.
- Log into either the interopiO™ Provider or Patient Portal using the url provided by the interopiO account admin.
- Click on the account icon next to their name in the top right corner.
- Select "Update Password".
- In the new screen, input the needed information and click "Update Password". The interface will indicate if successful.
- Click the interopiO™ icon on the top left corner to return to the portal.
Please sign in to leave a comment.